NASDAP Christchurch Craft Beer Trail
Known as 'The Garden City', Christchurch has definitely been growing a strong resilient range of local beers for you to enjoy! With locally grown malting barley from the heart of the Canterbury Plains, to world award winning breweries Christchurch has it all!
We will pick you up from your accommodation in the city before heading off to start your tour with delicious tapas style lunch paired of course with some fine local craft beer that will leave you salivating for more. See a working brewery where the magic happens and hear from the experts as they tell you the stories behind their beer.
You will have plenty of time to compare notes on your favourite pours as you try a further two breweries or brew bars offerings around the region. There are some fantastic breweries and tap rooms in Christchurch and we pick the finest to showcase to you.
When: Sunday 8 August 2021
Sunday only 12:00pm
Allow 4.5 hours
- Pickup and drop off from Novotel Christchurch.
- Delicious shared tapa style lunch.
- Craft beer tastings at 3 locations.
- Sample up to 12 beers across the breweries and tap rooms.
- See a working brewery and hear from the experts.
- Canned water and snack on board.
- Fully guided with commentary.
Tours may not run if minimum numbers are not met - minimum number is 6 persons.