The Kiwi Craft, Culture and Kai (food) Tour
Take in the sites and the stories in our region with this craft beer tour. Enjoy superb local craft beer, delicious food and beautiful scenery. Along the way local kai (the Maori word for food) is shared and matched with craft beer from the regions very best breweries and brew pubs.
This tour also stops at a local battle site where our experienced guides share stories of our local history which we regard as Taonga (the Maori word for treasured possession). The story telling continues as guests hear about the experts and characters behind the beer, and learn about the beer. You'll also visit Tauranga's container village, Our Place, with its artesian food and boutique pop-up stores.
Daily (when cruise ships in port).
- Pickup and drop off outside V8 Trikes on Salisbury Ave, Mount Maunganui
- Delicious set lunch
- Craft beer tastings at 2 locations
- Visit a local working brewery
- Learn about the beer and how it is made
- Visit cultural and historical site of significance
- Fully guided with commentary
- Bottled water on board